Knilling Bucharest 4K Student Violin Outfit
- Crafted from premium Carpathian spruce and maple for superior tone
- Ebony fingerboard, nut saddle, and tuning pegs
- Composite tailpiece with built-in fine-tuners
- Equipped with D'Addario Prelude steel-core strings
- Expertly set up and optimized in the Knilling String Shop
- Includes case, Glasser standard fiberglass bow, and rosin
The Knilling 4K Bucharest Student Violin Outfit equips students for success, offering exceptional tone and playability at a great value. The Bucharest series is Knilling's flagship line, sourcing premium spruce and maple from the Carpathian Mountains in Romania. These tonewoods are prized for their sweet sound as well as structural stability, giving students an expressive platform to encourage expressive technique. The Bucharest Student Violin is adjusted at the Knilling String Shop for optimum performance, and this outfit comes complete with a case, a Glasser standard fiberglass bow, and rosin. At Sweetwater, we recognize the quality and value the Knilling name represents, which is why we're proud to offer the 4K Bucharest Student Violin Outfit.