1922 Brinkerhoff "Parlor" or "Petite" Grand Piano, in very good shape for it's age, but not free from blemishes. It's a cool old piano!
Brinkerhoff was first established in Chicago in 1906 by William Temple Brinkerhoff. The Brinkerhoff Piano Company was then officially incorporated in 1911. Brinkerhoff was known for building a better quality, affordable line of instruments during the “golden age” of American piano manufacturing. The firm offered a full line of upright pianos, baby grand pianos, and player pianos until the Great Depression era. Player pianos by the firm were of especially good quality and design. After about 1930, the firm discontinued upright pianos and player pianos, adding console and spinet pianos to their product line.