Scherl & Roth step-up violins are hand crafted with select solid spruce tops, flamed maple back and sides and hand-applied spirit varnish.
Each instrument is hand adjusted in our shop and set-up with Dominant strings,
ebony fingerboard and pegs, select French maple bridge and a composite tailpiece.
- Instrument only or with lightweight oblong case & braided carbon fiber bow
- Hand crafted with solid spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Hand inlaid purfling
- Hand applied spirit varnish
- Adjusted in our shop with Dominant strings
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Select French maple bridge and a composite tailpiece
- SR14 amber rosin